The manuscript should be an original research paper which sufficiently contributes novelty to physics education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Jurnal Penelitian dan Pembelajaran Fisika Indonesia (JPPFI) submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title.The title should be clear and informative
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
- Abstract, and keywords. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The key words should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction.This section explains the background of the study, a review on the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods.This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion.This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the economics literature.
- Conclusion.This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- References.This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in a A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format as in the template.
- Naskah ditulis dalam bahasa Indonesia or Inggris.
- The research article should contain title, author name(s), affiliation/institution, abstract, keywords, introduction, method, results and discussion, conclusion, and references.
- The review article contains the title, author name(s), affiliation/institution, abstract, keywords, introduction, method, results and discussion, conclusion, and references.
- The manuscript should be between 5 to 15 pages long.
- The top and bottom margins are 1.18 inches.
- The title is written using capital letters only at the first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, align left .
- Subtitles are written in capital letters only on the first word or special name and font size 12
- Sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system. The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
- Hill (2001) suggests that the objective of depreciation is ....
- Inflation targeting would be sufficient (McCain, 1982).
- The definition of contagion is ... (Wagner, 1976; Rhonda 2009).
- References must be the same as citations
- Minimum 10 references for each article, 80% of them are primary references such as journal articles, conference proceedings, and thesis/dissertation.
- The references must be last 10 years
- The authors are highly encouraged to use reference manager such as Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote, and others
- The references applies APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association). Further read about APA is available here
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following MS Word template (click here)